GYMS ACROSS AUSTRALIA ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Personal Training is still permitted outdoors
Group training is on the schedule. Book in for a walking or running session with a partner. Locations may change, notifications will be announced.
1.5m between individuals is required at all times in line with NSW health regulations.
A BIG THANKYOU!
To our existing members, we owe you a big thankyou for standing by 6X and your trainers in this tough situation. Being a casual industry, we don't have the luxury of paid sick days, holidays or annual leave. We really are relying on you right now. Our personal training and group training services are continuing, we have an online platform (free for all current members) to help keep you accountable since we won't see everyone as often and as a team, we foresee our standards remaining higher than ever. Please book sessions via the app where possible and contact us directly for session changes.
Our New Training Location
Outdoor Group Training
- While outdoor group training is available, classes will be remain on the schedule
- Classes will be conducted as run/walk groups in partners (2)
- New memberships for unlimited group trainings are uncontracted at $29pw
- Pre-existing memberships have been altered to reflect this new price with no change to your contract term
- You must bring and use a full-size towel at all times
- Disinfectant spray and wipes will be available to use on equipment before and after sessions. Please wipe down your own equipment before use.
- Classes start and finish on time, please arrive early to avoid further disruption to our current situation
- Please download the app to view the live schedule
- Outdoor personal training is 30, 45 and 60 minute sessions in line with your membership
- All sessions commence and finish at the location above unless an alternative is organised with your trainer
- Personal training sessions can include boxing, running, weights training and cardio routines
- All personal training sessions are one-to-one
- DOWNLOAD THE APP: "Keystone Health & Fitness"
- If you have a regular direct debit you are considered a member, this includes the new $19pw option.
- All active members have access to our online platform
- Track your nutrition with an online food diary and meal planner
- Track your activity with single entries and training plans
- Daily feedback and virtual contact with your trainer
- Weekly summary from your trainer
- Please download our app to book into training sessions: DOWNLOAD NOW
- To choose your membership, simply book into a session on the timetable and the different pricing options will display
Alterations to your existing membership
Please use the form below to alter existing memberships. Direct debit alterations are done on Wednesdays at midday (12pm) before the scheduled payments are run on Thursday night.